Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Do You RUE?!

If not, you should!  The latest issue is online  {www.ruemag.com} and I have to say, it's pretty darn FAB.  Beautiful photography throughout and an eclectic mix of features/articles (fun to view on the iPad too!).

A peek at one of my favorite features... Bailey McCarthy's home... author of "Peppermint Bliss" blog.  McCarthy "...encourages people to have fun with their homes and think about how they use the space. "I don't like anything to be too precious; if you can't spill red wine somewhere it's not practical for me."  Don't try to impress anyone, she says, but make yourself laugh.  "It's decorating -- it's not that serious but it can be really great."... I couldn't agree more...











Rue Magazine March/April 2011 Issue
"Bailey's Bliss"
Photography: Emily Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...