Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Plantin' Time!

I am in awe of home grown vegetable gardens.  I have the perfect spot picked out in my yard to plant my own... and alas, I think another year will go by without me "breaking ground".  If only I could magically grow a green thumb and make it look exactly like this...

The most beautiful "chicken coop" I've ever seen...


Dede McGehee on her 120 acre property... heaven!


On the left... asparagus plants, chard and the most beautiful planting plan


Amidst the hens, 20 kinds of tomatoes, peppers, squash, okra, field peas, berries and artichokes are beautiful blooms of zinnias, dahlias, sunflowers, and hollyhocks

See/read more: Martha Stewart Living Magazine (March 2011 issue)
Photo Credits: Christopher Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...