Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Makes Me GREEN!

Can you FEEL Spring in the air?!  March 1st hits and I get giddy with the thought of green, green, green... bright, bold, kelly, apple... it all makes me happy...

I read this issue cover to cover... how could I not with a dress like this on the front?!  I marked all the peeps I "must meet in 2011" and eyed a beautiful home by Ruthie Sommers...

See the rest of it here - www.lauracaseyinteriors.com/blog


There are those fab Scalamandre Zebra's again in Kate Spade's guest bath 


Love the pop of green in the couch & rug...


Carolyne Roehm's green blooms against that fabulous wall/headboard


Tory Burch's perfect shade of velvet green fabric walls


Dee-vine green doors & hallway - Miles Redd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...