Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tory...


I've been admiring this woman from afar for years.  As her new Spring Collection arrives (Tory Burch) I'm reminded why I love her so (at the moment, she's right up there with my Gwyneth obsession) ... 1.) She is an incredible business woman that juggles a retail empire while raising 3 boys (and 3 stepdaughters)... 2.) Has a ree-diculous eye... for color, detail, pattern, restraint  3.) She's a marketing master... (I suppose previous experiences in marketing/PR for the likes of Ralph Lauren, Vera Wang & Narciso Rodriguez help!) one of the more "technologically advanced" designers who has embraced the internet, social media and the like to extend her reach... smart.  4.) She's gorgeous... have you ever seen a bad photo of this glowing beauty?!  5.) Her 9,000 sq. ft. New York HOME!  Some of my favorites shots...
Photos via Vogue Magazine...






March 2011 InStyle Mag article...





Follow her blog... Tory's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...