Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Good Trash!

Don't know about you but I thoroughly enjoyed Million Dollar Decorator's premiere.  Didn't care for Martin as much as I thought I would... liked him but seemed a bit orchestrated.  LOVED Mary & Nathan and want to be BFF's with them.  Also, loved watching Jeffery and his hunky ex-model boyfriend {their dog was the cutest and I'm crazy for his "JAM" monogram}.  Great one liners such as, "I don't get out of bed for under a million dollars", "I'm a tragic mother" & "Sometimes I think my job is more important than the President of the United States"... had me in stitches.  But the BIG winner of the night... Kathryn Ireland's housekeeper... how hysterical is that one?!  LOVED her.

{Jeffery's sweet dog & eating area... quite liked the funky fish wallpaper}

Summed up... more great "trash" to DVR for the next few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED IT! I AM TOTALLY HOOKED! Jacqueline killed me with her wine and her hairdo - my favorite is "Ireland" - she is such a mess!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...