Friday, June 10, 2011

Graduation Day...

My 5 year old daughter is "graduating" from pre-school today.  It's bittersweet.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited about this coming Fall when I'll have 2 of my 3 kiddos at school during the day.  But there is that part of me (and I'm sure I'm not alone) that wishes I could stop time and make her this happy, giggly, sweet, healthy, loving, snuggly, innocent and carefree little girl...

{buy the print here}

To all of you celebrating your own or others, "Happy Graduation"...


AND blog love this week...  
1.  Get carded!
2.  I have to make this... so do you!
3.  Chic chinoiserie prints from The Pink Pagoda... get the 20% discount code here
4.  Homemade drumsticks for summer days
5.  My latest obsession... my Vitamix and these
6.  Get Tory's latest playlist... groovy
7.  An idea was had... I like it!
8.  Bad politician has a bad apartment
9.  So, so cute!
10.  The "devil" on Sixth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...