Friday, June 3, 2011

Just Because...

My dear friend Karina sent me the most thoughtful gift... "just because".  Aren't "just because" gifts the BEST?!  Love giving them... love receiving them.  LOVE this book...

Buy one for yourself or someone you love "just because"... here

Thank you for thinking of me Naj {& Gigi}!  

... and "blog love" for the week...
1. Lulu DK's new house... not 1/2 bad.
2. Gorgeous renovation of a Brooklyn brownstone.
3. Pretty little things is right!  Genius!
4. Oooooh, I could spend all summer here.
5. Easy DIY to turn a drab bookcase to fab
6. GREAT roundup of playrooms
7. Some cute (some over the top) ideas for the little ones 
8. When perfect robs you of something good
9. A "just because" cocktail
10. ... and one more "just because".... they're cool and I want them... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...