Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WWKWD??

Translation = What Would Kelly Wearstler Do?

My middle is turning 6 and we are in the midst of planning her "big girl room".  I wish Kelly had a girl.  Would just LOVE to see how she would decorate her own girls room.  Since that's not in the cards {at least not at the moment}, I've been gathering up some alternate "girlie" inspiration...

Antique suzani rug as a headboard... love.

The chandy is too slight for this space {via decor pad} but I love how they framed the bed wall with the bright curtain fabric... added pattern with the zebra painting and the large cork board to hold all the important keepsakes in one happy, artful wall collage

Love the bright and cozy design of this bed {via elle decor}...

If I had all the duckets in the world, I would for SURE slap up deGournay wallpaper {like Grant K. Gibson did}... I might do my bedroom first however...

A girls room designed by Kelly Wearstler.  Somehow I doubt this would be a design for her own little girl but, it is pretty fab... love that chandelier.

Ideas abound... have your own girl room inspiration?!  Share please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...