Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Hermes Scarf...

Loved Kristin Kerr's post {Simply Smitten} this morning featuring Japanese interior designer Yasumichi Morita {as captured by The Selby} and was inspired to think about a forgotten framed Herme's scarf that I have tucked away in a guest bedroom..



{via}


Here's mine... 
It once had a prominent place in my office/work space... I've since moved from on from there and it's landed itself on an out of the way wall that I rarely see day-to-day... after looking at the photos from The Selby, I'm inspired to reinvent it.

A few more inspiring ideas...

{via}

{via}

{via}

Framed prints of scarves for a girls room... darling

Do you have a framed Hermes scarf hanging in your home?  Please share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...