Friday, February 3, 2012

LOVE!

I do a whole lotta "loving" & "crushing" around here {hence, the blog name... ;) }.  

{"51 Love Stories" print by Paul Octavious - purchase here}

...with Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought it fitting to end the week with some fab blog love...

1. Cute little cupid cupcakes - DIY & printables... make them for your loved one or with the kids
2. Pack a lovely VDay lunch with these printables
3. Free printable monogram heart thank you cards
4. Valentine breakfast & party favor printables
5. Heart place cards
6. Fun VDay inspiration, gift ideas & DIY printables in the latest issue of Adore Home mag
7. Top 10 VDay gifts for her... I'll take them all
8. LOVE her... my girl crush... seriously... someone try & convince me she's not the bomb.


Happy {LOVE} Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...